Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Style crush: Zoe Kravitz

Behold: the fruit of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet's loins, all grown up.

Zoe Kravitz, the 22-year-old X-Men: First Class actress and best friend of Alexander Wang is pretty damn cool and frankly we can only dream of the kind of vintage archive at her fingertips care of mum and dad.

In the new ASOS magazine, out today, she tells Francesca Babb, 'I used to be a little embarrassed by how she and my dad would dress but now I steal their clothes all the time.' And, it seems, they steal hers, 'My dad has totally taken my Cat Stevens T-shirt.' I'd say that's a fair swap.

The Kravitz Show:

Lisa Bonet as Denise Cosby in The Cosby Show
Lenny Kravitz as himself

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely stunning, but than with those genes, who wouldn't? :)

    ReplyDelete