Saturday, 30 April 2011

What is it about Alexa?


Alexa Chung has bagged another British Vogue cover. 

On the June issue, shot by Josh Olins, she wears a sherbet lemon patchwork silk/ cotton dress by Erdem and her own gold locket while the coverline asks, 'What is it about Alexa Chung' in hot pink against a duck-egg blue background.

Inside she wears Louis Vuitton, JW Anderson, Carven, Prada, Daks and Holly Fulton. 

In the interview Alexa admits, 'I'm so glad I've experienced what it's like to be the girl of the moment, so when I'm older I can be like, well, that was fun.' 


Referring to her tomboyish style she says, 'Don't make the mistake of thinking that I'm sexless. Just because I don't pander to men in that way, doesn't mean I don't aim to please. I know what's going on.'

So what is it about Alexa? Do you like her style or not?

All images from Vogue.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I just don't get it. It's not like I specifically dislike her, I just don't like her.. Like it's neutral, and I don't understand neither what it is exactly that she does nor why everyone loves her so much :P

    ReplyDelete