Saturday, 11 September 2010

New York Fashion Week: Fashion's Night Out

I had a great first day at New York fashion week.


I met the fashion police as you can see ...

We caught some cool shows at the Lincoln Center - the new home of NYFW after 17 years at Bryant Park and did our filming for ASOS Tee-V which launches Saturday morning at 8am on asos.com/woman.

The best part of my day was the ASOS/ Teen Vogue Fashion's Night Out block party where we took over the downtown street where Carrie Bradshaw lives. It's the most beautiful street. I had serious house envy, with all the pretty wrought iron walk-ups and everyone walking their dogs.


I had my picture taken outside Carrie's brownstone. They obviously get a lot of visitors (check out the No Trespassing sign). Such a tourist.


There was an ASOS catwalk with the most gorgeous, smiley models I've seen in a long time.


VV Brown performed, 90210's Shenae Grimes did a DJ set and Henry Holland rocked up to support us. The 1300 goody bags disappeared in the first 20 minutes and people were still begging us for them at the end of the night.

Teen Vogue's editor, Amy Astley was there having a riot.


She's the blond lady in the gorgeous gold sparkley jacket.

And now with jet lag kicking in and a packed day, including Alexander Wang, tomorrow, it's time for an early night. Well, maybe I'll just go and check out the party in the hotel first ...

1 comment: