Thursday, 26 August 2010

We love Lauren

Which cover of Love magazine did you buy?

I chose the Lauren Hutton cover. The man in the newsagent asked why I didn’t buy the Kelly Brook one ... I told him I could see why he liked it but that I was more of a seventies girl.

The gap-toothed model and actress – she starred in American Gigolo and The Gambler – is one of 8 covers from editor Katy Grand.


Gisele, Sienna, Rosie HW, Agyness and a host of others also star.

Aged 66 (she’ll be 67 later this year), Hutton is a lesson in how to look good at any age. She once told an interviewer, “Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.”

Here are some other great pictures that celebrate her individuality and spirit.
Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment