Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Things I love right now

Totally getting me in the mood for Paris (more of which later) ... the cast of Gossip Girl are currently frolicking around the City of Lights in all manner of delightful clobber that has me ripping up my packing plans and wishing I didn't have to spend money on boring things like rent and food. Even better than the fact that Chuck Bass has made a full recovery (save for a very Bass-like walking cane) is that his majesty Karl Lagerfeld is to make a stylish cameo. Cannot wait.
Love Serena's two-tone shoes, wide-leg pink trousers and chunky jade necklace.
Oh, and girl crush du jour, Clemence Poesy is trotting out with Chuck Bass. If only I could look that perfectly dishevelled in a trench.

In other Chanel news, how great was the set design for the Couture show? All that's missing is Monsieur Lagerfeld sitting astride the lion in some sort of cowboy outfit ...
Much better than the slowly-melting iceberg from A/W 10. The gold lion was a favourite of Mme Chanel who was (like me) a Leo and collected lion trinkets (unlike me). Note the giant pearl that the Chanel lion is pawing.

And finally, some pictures that make me feel carefree and full to the brim with excitement about the summer ahead ...
(Images from Grazia Daily, A Cup of Jo and Mociun).

No comments:

Post a Comment