Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Channelling Chanel

I'm trying to evoke the spirit of Coco today by wearing a striped tee (Cos), MiH skinny blue Paris jeans (cut right on the ankle bone), two tone ballet flats (thank you Russell & Bromley) and a sort of salt and pepper, frayed edge jacket (Zara). I even managed to paint my nails red last night while watching Glee and flicking through the mountain of magazines piled up on my sofa.

Ever since the Chanel Cruise collection shown in St Tropez, I've been whiling away my free time looking at villas in the south of France. Having visited the area every year as a child I have such fond memories (maybe not of being stuck in the back of the car for three days arguing with my brother while we slowly melted as we neared the coast) and really, really want to find a way back there this year.

Dreaming of long, lazy lunches on a shaded terrace, lying in the sun and swimming in the sea ...

No comments:

Post a Comment